Thursday, January 11, 2007

COH, WoW, and Whatever else

WoW

*

Travis: You know, right up to the point where that dude wiped our entire party, we were kicking his a**.

*
Janessa: Who's that typing that I can hear over Ventrilo? It's annoying.
Dave: It's not me.
Todd: I wasn't even typing anything.
Dave: I can hear it when Nik talks...I think it's Janessa.
Janessa: It's not me! Oh, wait. That is me. Hah!
*
Janessa: Maybe Eli can break the tie.
Farone: What tie? It's you against everyone.
*
Eli: Why are we having so much trouble?
Todd: Maybe because Travis’s normal mode of operation is “I’ve attacked something, are you guys ready?”
*
Eli:…and then the paladin pulled out a rogue and killed me.
Dave: Whoa! Can Paladins dual wield rogues?
Todd: No. They can wield a rogue and a shield though.
*
Kim: I’m following Todd.
Travis: You know that’s wrong, right?
Kim: Oh yeah! I forgot.
*
Todd: This is embarrassing. I just got lost in a one room building. I turned around and there was like wall, and no doors, and I panicked.
*
Travis: Nuke it! Nuke it!
*
Eli: Is that the mage that you were…uh, doing?
Thomas: No. That was Phil. You remember Phil?
Eli:…
Thomas: Come on, you remember Phil. He was HUGE!
Eli:…
*
(After a complete party wipe)
Todd: You’ve been Hoofrooted!
*
Adam: I'm trying to get a new pair of glasses...for free.
Travis: Are you trying to improve your hindsight?

*

CITY OF HEROES

*

Paris (NPC): My brother is worried about me living here, but with heroes like Face of Terror around, I can’t help but feel safe.

*

Farone: This power’s one saving grace is the recharge is fast. So it sucks, but you can use it a lot.

*

Dave: Aw, man, they all resisted.

Farone: I think they all died.

Dave: Yeah, but none of em got frozen…

*

Todd: This council guy needs to think about where his life went wrong. He’s now frozen and wrapped in tentacles.

*

Adam: That’s awesome Farone, by combining my worst power with your worst power we can achieve total victory over these green mobs.

Farone: At least mine makes that annoying noise.

Adam: Yeah, well mine recharges slowly.

*

Eli: Serafina lost her bottle? What was in it?

Todd: She’s a genie…

Dave: It’s the bottle she lives in…

Todd: Plus she’s hot.

Eli: Oooh. Does she think clowns are sexy?

Farone: No one thinks clowns are sexy. Let’s just clear that up right now.

*

Travis: Aw, I was gonna spend the next 20 minutes killing that.

*

Adam: My powers look cool. I wonder what they do when they hit.

*

Adam: I’m not…winning. Evil is defeating me. Oh, look, there’s some more evil over there.

*

Dave: Man when I get six levels higher I’m gonna come back and- Oh! GO away!

*

Todd: So are you guys gonna finish that mission before I even get there?

Dave: Noooo. We haven’t even started. Much…

*

Adam: Hey, I’m hard to see when I’m invisible.

*

Adam: I like to burn them ‘til they go to Jail.

*

Travis: Gather round for cheat mode.

*

Dave: These guys can’t even hit me. All I hear is “Whiff! Whiff! Whiff!”

Todd: Yeah, that’s mostly me.

*

Farone: I really hate that knocky-downy thing.

*

Todd: I’m starting to feel like Swift Blade’s job is to clean up anything that doesn’t die in the initial Hiroshima of AoE attacks.

*

Dave: Nazi’s in disguise…

Eli: With diamonds.

*

Eli: By the way Dave, nice train.

*

Todd: Hey, I found an Assembler prince. Ooh, and I went visible.

Eli: Yeah, me too.

Todd: Oh, this is bad.

Travis: Hey, invisibility’s about to wear off…oh, never mind.

*

Adam: Every single one of my attacks will turn into a “Death-For-Me” button.

*

Travis: How’d you die?

Adam: Well, I think I took more damage than I had hitpoints. But I’m just guessing there…

*

Adam: That’s a lot of hurtage.

*

Dave: There’s a level one damned here.

Farone: They make those?

Travis: He’s really more like a darned.

*

Farone: Where the hell am I going?

Todd: Ask the ranger.

Eli: Head EAST!

Farone: West it is.

*

Travis: Ok. Go. Dave. Sic’ em. Get em!

Todd: I think he went to the bathroom.

Travis: Dammit.

*

Eli: If I stand in this laser will it give me extra powers?

Adam: The power of having more particles on your screen.

*

Adam: Dear God…

Dave: All I saw was thousands of numbers flying over their heads.

Eli: I did so much damage I almost crashed.

*
Adam & Eli (simultaneously): We’re Task Force Tornado ?!?

Adam: We need a better name. How bout Task Force…um…help me out here…

*

Dave: Oh, what’s Taldra doing over there?

Travis: Hey, I was minding my own business.

Dave: Why do I not believe that?

Eli: Well, if by minding his own business he means charming one of them and starting a fight…

*

Adam: I can’t see everyone when they’re invisible.

*

Adam: This is totally like where the Evil Elvis lives.

*

Adam: The global chat in this game is just…hilarious. There’s a guy who says, “Hey, any ninjas in Steel Canyon want to join a super group?” Then another guy says, “Hey, I’ll join. Is it ok if I look like Robocop?” Then the first guy says, “Sorry, no Robocops, just ninjas.”

*

No comments: